Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Hot Latin Massage


Things have been moving a little slowly in this economy of late so I'm... 'diversifying'. There has been a rise in the Latino Top hungry Johns... I've decided to 're-invent myself', like Madonna and cater (re: pander) to that trade. Maybe I'm not really half Dominican. Maybe I'm actually 100% 2nd generation Cuban. Can you prove otherwise? Didn't think so. Here's the latest advirt; reply if you're tempted:

Diegeo Luis: ___ ___ ____; give me a call (no blocked #’s,NO EMAILS). If you leave a message, I will return your call.
out-calls available, serious replies only.

I PROVIDE A FULL SENSUAL MASSAGE IN THE NUDE... AND MORE

I am an easy going HANDSOME GUY. You'll feel very comfortable, very sexy, very happy, and exploding with JOY.
Latin/handsome/MASCULINE/DISCREET Sensual, Erotic Massage. YOUNG, 5'10, 155lbs

NICE AND CLEAN PRIVATE APT
TIME SQUARE AREA SO EASY ACCESS; Cum on by and take a LOAD off now

Subtle, huh?

No comments: