Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tomorrow I will


Wake up, brush my teeth, jump in the shower and walk to my balcony and look out over the city
I came to this city a few years ago in search of... My dreams? I wonder every morning as I'm looking at my city, 'How did I come to this?' I don't think it's put me any closer to fulfilling my dreams- H$ll, I don't even know what my dreams are anymore. For now I'm just doing my thing, getting by, more than getting by actually- maybe that's something. The rest of the world has it's dial stuck on survive but I'm living high- thriving even- sort of. I'm sitting on my @ss looking gay and pretty in a Rim chair above a slobbering buffoon who can't get enough of worshiping my tight @ss. Things could definitely be worse; I could be in Kansas City or... Oklahoma or something. What dreams will come later to replace this dream of being paid and pleasured? Excuse me-Please don't bite my @ss. It doesn't like it when you do that. Just ask it- look into eye and kiss it, now whisper how sorry you are for biting it... with your tongue dummy- yeah... just like that. Sorry about the interruption. Mmm... what a dream it is to have someone licking your ass. Better than kissing your ass, and you get paid too. At least I do.

No comments: