Saturday, April 25, 2009

I was made to Love him


But He wasn't made to love me
Yes it's just a job
But for him I'm giving it free

He has no idea who I am or what I'm really about
It started as a hookup and now I'm hooked
He didn't get that I was a- well... but he made it feel so good
That I thought I'd let it slide this once
Which turned into 3 or 13 or once
And now I want him every night
But the bills have got to be paid
Love doesn't work when the job is getting Laid
I tried to cut it back
So I'd keep things nice and right
I don't want him sliding in
And finding that it's not as...
So I found me this nice old guy
Who takes keeps me square
He likes it he says
Having a boy to take care of
Who works Hard to please his man
And only his man
I no longer worry about the Score
Or having to Score Each night
It's not really a retainer
But it's a hot Load of Cash
And it keeps me- keeps me- has me kept.
Kept from What I want
I was made to Love him
But it's Love I've got to sell
If it's only Love I've got to give up
If it means I don't have to Worry
Even if I was made to Love him
He Can't Love me for Me
Cause I'm a Hustler out for...
Glory
Gold
Guts
And I Ain't Got no Business Falling in Love
In this Dance of Lies and Deceit

No comments: