Friday, April 10, 2009

My Sugar is Raw...


Madonna has been on my mind lately. I think it's because I fucked this guy to her 'Hard Candy' album last weekend. The entire album. I was feeling sort of toppish again and black dick hungry white boy (re: 40 year old white men who like being whipped by the black man dick) b!tches where all up in my shit again... so why not? The guy I ended up fucking had his vice like grip in his @ss... it felt like... his @ss felt like a tongue, and a pussy, and an @ss hole dancing around my dick the entire time. It was weird. I kept wanting to blow my load but every time I got close he'd do something different and off we'd go like that for another 20 minutes. I guess that's what you call tantric. When I finally got ready to blow, he pulled off of me, ripped the condom off, and totally guzzled my load... I felt like I should have paid him to tell you the truth. Maybe I should hire a hooker (and actually pay him) or maybe I should try to make this guy a regular... Not a bad idea that.

No comments: