Saturday, April 25, 2009

This isn't Pretty Woman


That's not how it's going to End
I Know what I am and I accept you for what you are
You're a guy who pays boys Money for Sex
But I'm a not Boy
I'm a wily little Tart
And there's the Problem
I'm too Intelligent
You think it's Smart Admiring a-
If you think we can be more than... then- well
You've been watching too much Julia Roberts
That's Fantasy
That's part of the Fun
You can go back to Life when it's all said and Done
Leaving Every thing behind you
No worries about tomorrow
And then the next Time
When the Next time Comes
It's almost as if nothing had ever happened
Before
Because I'm brande New
Though olde
And Everything Old...
Take the New
Enjoy it for what it is
No ties that Bind
Except the Strings of Pleasure
Why get Wound up
In a Whore
When you know I can't
Give you More?

No comments: