Friday, April 24, 2009

In House


And what do you like about me?
The way you kiss me; you kiss me like I've never been kissed before.
Love that song.
You do.
You kiss a lot of people?
Not so many.
That cost extra?
It's not exactly what most people are paying me for.
I'm not paying you at all.
That's significant.
Do you want me to pay you?
I want you to keep kissing me. Will you?
I don't know.
... Have you been to the pier?
No.
It's beautiful this time of year.
Nice sunsets and what not?
And it's peaceful... we should go.
That's a thought.
Do you want to go?
Maybe.
With me?
If I take you walking, it will be on the pier but I don't know if I want to take you walking yet.
Because I'm a whore?
Because I'm f^cked up.
We're all f^cked up.
Some of us like to deal with that before we...
Go walking on the pier.
You hungry?
You taking me to dinner?
I thought we could order in.
You don't want to go out?
If we do... I won't be able to...
Hahah- sigh. Kiss me.
Smooch...

No comments: